You should have looked at the typical structures of plant and animal cells. The human body is made up of a couple of hundred different types of cells. You will need to give examples of specialised cells (differentiated cells), cells adapted for a specific job.
Below shows just a handful different specialised cells and their basic adaptations.
- Long tail for swimming
- Lots of mitochondria for energy to swim
- Enzymes in its head for getting into the female cell
- Long connections at each end
- Can carry electrical signals
Red Blood Cell
- No nucleus to increase surface area
- Concave shape to increase surface area
- Contains haemoglobin (gives blood its red colour)
Pages: 1 2